Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Josh Walton and Golan Levin

Josh Walton
Very interesting video! He defiantly is a creative and open minded thinker when it comes to interactive spaces. I love the way he says that technology and social interaction go together, because as a hopeful digital artist, I understand how much digital art can engage people. He utilizes social media as well in order to make spaces that much more interactive for people. Things like this really inspire me, and I am honestly excited about the future of this medium.



Josh Walton: Digital Storytelling Through Physical Space from Piers Fawkes on Vimeo.






Golan Levin
Creative way to film the interview! That sure is one way to get your point across. He has some really good suggestions for future digital artists, and ways to really expand your knowledge.  I would love to have a talk with someone like him, because he really does know his stuff. I want to follow a few of his tips, and have even begun talks with computer programmer friends about maybe doing projects together.



Golan Levin's AMA Video Uses Experimental 3D Cinema from FITC on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment